Retractable Clothes Drying Rack
LAUNDRANET™ INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
Congratulations on choosing our Laundranet™ Clothes Drying Rack System for your home!
You can install between any two opposite walls up to 72” apart including above the washer/dryer, bathtub, hallway or other areas that work best for you in the house (may also be used outside).
Your Laundranet™ will hold up to 5 pounds of damp hand washed clothing. We suggest you ring out excess water by hand for best drying results. The Laundranet™ will work for most garments including sweaters, which need to be dried flat (perfect with Laundranet™).
For tile or glass surfaces you may also use 3M Extreme Mounting Tape (5 – 10 pound strength, not included) or a similar product to mount your laundranet™ instead of using the supplied mounting hardware.
1. Remove Laundranet™ and Hardware packet from the box.
2. Tools needed: Phillips Screwdriver, hammer, Pushpins or tape.
3. Unfold printed ‘Mounting Templates’ that will help you properly align the screws with mounting brackets for both walls.
4. Use pushpins or tape to attach printed ‘Laundranet™ Mounting Template’ for mounting the Laundranet™ unit on to your LEFT wall. Using a nail and hammer, lightly tap into the areas indicated for screw holes (should be two on the left and right side of the mounting template).
Make sure it is level and straight as possible. You can download a free ‘Leveling’ App on your smartphone (pictured below)
5. Remove printed paper Mounting Template and insert screws into the started holes that you just made with the nail. Screw into wall, leaving about 1/16” space away from the wall to allow for the Laundranet™ to ‘slide’ between wall and screw. Be sure that screws go into wood studs or use the supplied Drywall Inserts to safely hold the screws.
6. Use pushpins or tape to attach the printed ‘Bracket Mounting Template’ for RIGHT wall that will hold the two mounting brackets (these brackets will hold your Laundranet open for drying your delicate hand washed clothing).
Make sure it is level and straight as possible. Using a nail and hammer, lightly tap into the areas indicated for screw holes (should be two on the left and right side of the mounting template).
Be sure that screws go into wood studs or use the supplied Drywall Inserts to safely hold the screws.
7. Remove printed paper Mounting Template and insert screws into the started holes that you just made with the nail. Place each Bracket on wall (one at a time) and Screw into wall securely.
8. For installation on Drywall, you may use the supplied plastic Drywall Inserts (hammer into wall, then insert screws).
9. Mount the Laundranet™ on the LEFT wall, carefully sliding the mounting screws into holes on the back of the Laundranet™.
10. Extend the Laundranet™ by pulling the bar across to the opposite wall and attach bar into wall brackets
(you will need to pull the white knob OUT to release the netting, then pull across).
11. Once the netting bar has been attached to the wall brackets, rotate the WHITE KNOB clockwise to tighten the tension on the netting to your desired tightness and PUSH BACK IN to lock in place (do not tighten too much!).
The Laundranet™ netting is washable, so you can use a clean damp cloth to clean the netting occasionally, if needed.
If you prefer to mount the Laundranet™ in the Right wall to pull open to the Left wall (for Left handed people), this will work fine as well.
For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
1. Where can I install my Laundranet™?
Mount your Laundranet™ between any two opposing walls up to 72” (6 feet) apart. The Laundranet™ wall unit measures 28” wide and 3” high to fit most spaces.
We suggest installing above your washer/dryer or other convenient location in your laundry room, over a bathtub or shower enclosure, in a hallway or patio area. You can also mount multiple Laundranet™ units vertically on the wall to increase your drying area.
2. How much weight will the Laundranet™ hold?
Each Laundranet™ is designed to hold up to 5 pounds of washed clothing.
3. Can wet clothes be placed on Laundranet™?
Yes! For optimal results and quicker drying time, we recommend you wring out your items to remove excess water first.
4. Can I dry sweaters with the Laundranet™?
Yes! The Laundranet™ was designed to dry sweaters flat to avoid creases and bumps from regular folding drying racks or clothes lines.
5. Can I install the Laundranet™ on drywall, sheetrock or plaster?
Yes, use the included drywall anchors to securely hold the Laundranet™ mounting screws.
6. Do I need tools to install the Laundranet™?
The Laundranet™ is simple to install using a Phillips screwdriver, hammer and push pins or tape. If you are mounting into wood studs inside the wall, you can start the screw hole with a nail or electric drill.
7. Can I attach the Laundranet™ in my bathtub area if my walls are tiled?
8. Is the Laundranet™ washable?
Yes, you can wash the netting as needed. Be sure to keep the wet netting extended to dry before retracting into the housing. (Please note that the netting does not detach from the Laundranet™ unit, so wash the net carefully with wet cloth or sponge, as needed.)
9. How wide will the Laundranet™ open?
It will extend up to 72” (6 feet) between two opposing surfaces.
10. Can I use the Laundranet™ in an RV or Boat?
Yes! Just install between two opposite walls for a compact, effective drying rack.
11. How is Laundranet Shipped?
Your Laundranet order will be shipped from Amazon. The package weighs 4 pounds and measures 4” x 4” x 28”.