Retractable Clothes Drying Rack
Laundranet is the easy to use retractable clothes drying rack. The drying net pulls out of its retractable base and is secured in the retainer in the opposite wall. The net pulls out in seconds and is easy to secure. Simply attach to any flat service and retract when not in use.
• Air dry sweaters and hand washable garments flat
• No stretching, bumps or marks on your clothes
• Saves Space!
• No more bulky racks around the house!
• Install above washer/dryer, bathtub or any two opposing walls
• Great for any home, apartment, RV, and any living space
Measures 2 ½” x 3 ½” x 27 ½” with drying net opening up to 72” wide
1. Where can I install my Laundranet™?
Mount your Laundranet™ between any two opposing walls up to 72” (6 feet) apart. The Laundranet™ wall unit measures 28” wide and 3” high to fit most spaces.
We suggest installing above your washer/dryer or other convenient location in your laundry room, over a bathtub or shower enclosure, in a hallway or patio area. You can also mount multiple Laundranet™ units vertically on the wall to increase your drying area.
2. How much weight will the Laundranet™ hold?
Each Laundranet™ is designed to hold up to 5 pounds of washed clothing.
3. Can wet clothes be placed on Laundranet™?
Yes! For optimal results and quicker drying time, we recommend you wring out your items to remove excess water first.
4. Can I dry sweaters with the Laundranet™?
Yes! The Laundranet™ was designed to dry sweaters flat to avoid creases and bumps from regular folding drying racks or clothes lines.
5. Can I install the Laundranet™ on drywall, sheetrock or plaster?
Yes, use the included drywall anchors to securely hold the Laundranet™ mounting screws.
6. Do I need tools to install the Laundranet™?
The Laundranet™ is simple to install using a Phillips screwdriver, hammer and push pins or tape. If you are mounting into wood studs inside the wall, you can start the screw hole with a nail or electric drill.
7. Can I attach the Laundranet™ in my bathtub area if my walls are tiled?
8. Is the Laundranet™ washable?
Yes, you can wash the netting as needed. Be sure to keep the wet netting extended to dry before retracting into the housing. (Please note that the netting does not detach from the Laundranet™ unit, so wash the net carefully with wet cloth or sponge, as needed.)
9. How wide will the Laundranet™ open?
It will extend up to 72” (6 feet) between two opposing surfaces.
10. Can I use the Laundranet™ in an RV or Boat?
Yes! Just install between two opposite walls for a compact, effective drying rack.
11. How is Laundranet Shipped?
Your Laundranet order will be shipped from Amazon. The package weighs 4 pounds and measures 4” x 4” x 28”.